Saturday 16 June 2012

Navigate Scandinavia

Want to paddle the waters of Scandinavia? Haven't got the charts? Not so much of a problem anymore.
This link (Krak) brings you the charts of Norway, Sweden and Denmark online and for free. You have to zoom a bit on different places to see buoys and such, but they are there. You can also get coords for your GPS if you want.
Of cause actual navigation by these maps is at your own risk, but imo. they are more than adequate for kayaks.

The link is also on the useful link section on the right.
An example

2 comments:

  1. Youг own repoгt offeгs pгoven hеlpful
    to me personally. It’s quitе uѕeful and you аre obvіously really educated in this
    field. Yоu get poppeԁ my oωn ѕight in oгder to diffeгent oрinіοn of this particular topіc ωith intrіquing, notable and гeliable articles.



    Mу wеb blog; buy ambien
    My page :: buy ambien

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its like you read my mind! You seem to know so much about this,
    like you wrote the book in it or

    something. I think that you can do with a few pics to drive the message home a bit, but

    instead of that, this is great blog. A great read. I will definitely be back.


    My web site ... beta.crowdsquare.net

    ReplyDelete