Friday 25 May 2012

Journey Into The Unknown

I have tried to schedule the time when this article is published. So the moment when this article hits the blog, I should be in my kayak, happily paddling north in the fjord.
I have started my first mini expedition of this year. I intend to reach the.sea, Kattegat, so Rauðaormr can be baptized  as a ‘real’ sea kayak. And for the adventure, of cause.
If all are going according to plan, I am already on the move and will be back late Monday.
I know a bit of the way, but north of Kronprins Frederiks Bro it’s uncharted waters to me.
I will experiment with my camera on the way, so the reviews of the kayak and the camera should be ready next week, and they should be thorough.
Until then, I wish you all calm waters and fair winds.

1 comment:

  1. A person necessarily assist to make

    significantly articles I would state. This is the very
    first time I

    frequented your web page and thus far? I surprised with the

    research you made to make this actual post incredible.

    Excellent task!

    Review my web page: Gesturemail.com

    ReplyDelete